GroundCover® from Brownyard Group is designed specifically for Landscape Contractors, including Landscape Gardeners and Lawn Care Service Providers. Based on our extensive experience insuring landscapers as an exposure within our market-leading PCOpro pest control program, we created GroundCover to serve the specialized liability, auto and property insurance needs of landscape professionals.
Landscape Gardeners and Lawn Care Service Professionals face a complex web of insurance risks that vary from region to region and year to year. With GroundCover, Brownyard strives to provide the right combination of coverages that give hard-working professionals protection and peace of mind.
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Excess & Umbrella Liability
- Business Auto
- Commercial Property & Inland Marine Coverage
- Written through admitted carriers, rated “Superior” by A.M. Best
- Available on an admitted basis in all states (except CA, LA, NV & SC)
- Expert claims handling
- Care, Custody & Control Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Pesticide or Herbicide Applicator Coverage
- Incidental exposure coverage for Pest Control, Carpentry, Fence Contractors, Masonry, Tree Pruning, etc.
- Blanket Additional Coverage
- Lost Key Coverage
Commercial Excess & Commercial Umbrella Liability
Excess and Commercial Umbrella Liability Coverage can be tailored to meet your specific needs and exposures. In general, these products are:
- Licensed and admitted in most states.
- Available with limits up to $5,000,000 to protect against that once-in-a-lifetime judgment.
The Brownyard Business Auto product is designed especially for the pest control industry. It is:
- Available with Liability limits as low as state minimums and as high as $1,000,000 CSL.
- Written with a highly rated carrier.
- Competitively priced, with no minimum premium.
- Available in all US states and territories, except Puerto Rico.
- Admitted in all states.
For our Brownguard General Liability clients, the Commercial Property product provides:
- Building and Business Personal Property coverage.
- Business Income and Extra Expense coverage.
- The backing of a highly rated carrier.
- Competitive premiums.
- Coverage is available in most states.
- The Inland Marine product is designed to offer Mobile Property and Electronic Data Processing (EDP) coverage to our Brownguard General Liability clients. We write this program with a highly rated carrier and our premiums are highly competitive. Coverage is available in most states.
|Commerical Property Application (ACORD 140)||Download|
|Equipment Floater Application (ACORD 146)||Download|
|Electronic Data Processing Application (ACORD 148)||Download|
|Business Auto Application (ACORD 127)||Download|
|Brownyard Commercial Excess & Umbrella Liability Application||Download|