With our FOUNDATION® program, Brownyard Group provides specialized liability insurance to the domestic cosmetics industry, including:
- Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Cosmetics Importers
- Cosmetics Distributors
Brownyard recognizes the unique exposures and risks faced by professionals in the cosmetics industry. That’s why FOUNDATION is the leader in product liability insurance for cosmetics manufacturers, distributors and importers. Call Teri Pereira at 1-800-645-5820 for more information about these coverages.
Brownyard’s FOUNDATION Program offers customized coverage featuring:
- Additional Insured Vendors Blanket Coverage
- Employee Benefits Liability ($750 Flat Fee)
- Comprehensive coverage
- Demonstrators Liability, primary & noncontributory
For our General Liability clients, our Commercial Property product provides coverage for:
- Building and Business Personal Property coverage
- Business Income and Extra Expense coverage
- Tenant Glass & Sign coverage
The Inland Marine Program is designed to offer Mobile Property and Electronic Data Processing (EDP) coverage to our General Liability clients.
- Written with a highly rated carrier
- Competitively priced
- Available in all US states
Brownyard Group offers custom-tailored Workers’ Compensation coverage through our highly skilled and responsive staff.
- Highly rated insurance carriers
- Available in all states (except AK, HI and the monopolistic states of OH, ND, WA & WY)
- Convenient, interest-free payment options
- Competitive pricing
Please complete the appropriate applications and return them by fax at 631-666-7646 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workers’ Compensation – requires ACORD form 130
Commercial Property – requires ACORD forms 125 & 140
Inland Marine – requires ACORD forms 125, 146 (Equipment Floater Section) & 148 (Electronic Data Processing Section)
New Business Submissions – requires ACORD forms 125 & 126
How do we apply for coverage?
It’s easy! Ask your broker to email, fax or mail the completed required information as soon as you can. There is no need for agents and brokers to be appointed by Brownyard Group to write coverage through our program. We can usually have a quote for you within a few days.
What information is required for a quote?
- For Products Liability: Completed, signed Foundation application along with a copy of your product label
- For General Liability, Property, Inland Marine and Workers’ Compensation: Completed, signed ACORD applications
- Four-year loss run information
- Detailed Resume (for clients with under three years experience in the industry)
- Copy of Broker’s License, proof of Errors & Omissions Insurance and a W-9 Form
- We will need the signed, original application to bind coverages, but no original signature is required to quote
In what states is the coverage available?
Available in all states in the USA.
Are there minimum premiums?
Yes. Our policies are subject to minimum premiums as follows:
- $2mil/$1mil – $2,500 (CGL) & $1,500 (Prod Only)
- $3mil/$1mil – $2,875 (CGL) & $1,750 (Prod Only)
- $3mil/$2mil – $3,250 (CGL) & $2,000 (Prod Only)
- $3mil/$3mil – $4,000 (CGL) & $2,500 (Prod Only)
Does Brownyard write Property & Inland Marine coverage?
Yes. See our Coverages tab for more details.
Is Workers’ Compensation coverage available?
Yes. It is available in all states (except AK, HI and the monopolistic states of ND, OH, WA & WY)
What are your carrier’s ratings?
We only write our program through the very best carriers that have ratings of A+ ( “Superior”) or better.
Is your Program admitted?
Yes, our program is admitted in all states.
Are your rates competitive?
The coverages we offer through our program are not only very broad, but very reasonably priced.
Can I get a lower premium if I go directly to Brownyard without a broker and their commission?
No, we value the relationship between you and your insurance representative and encourage you to stay with a local broker for the best possible service.
Do you provide general liability and products liability for cosmetics manufacturers and distributors?
Yes, we can provide general liability including products liability or products liability only in all states.