Welcome to Memorialpro’s ICCFA giveaway!
Please complete this form with your insurance agent’s and your contact information to be automatically entered into our random drawing.
Memorialpro is the first and only specialty insurance program designed specifically for the cemetery industry and a proud partner of the ICCFA. Memorialpro’s coverages are based on 25 years of experience protecting Cemeteries, Crematories, Mausoleums and Cemetery Management companies. Unlike non-industry specific coverage through traditional insurance carriers, Memorialpro offers a specialized coverage package to meet the risks that are unique to your industry. Memorialpro works exclusively through licensed insurance agents and brokers.
Let us help your insurance representative continue to serve you better and improve your current insurance policy coverages.
Enter to Win
Questions? Email Memorialpro program manager, Domenic Antinucci.
Through Memorialpro, licensed insurance agents and brokers have access to unique coverage solutions specifically tailored to the cemetery industry (Cemeteries, Crematories, Mausoleums and Cemetery Management companies). Through our partnership with an A+ rated carrier, we offer the highest quality insurance coverages with competitive premiums.
- Available in CT, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TX & VA
- Simple, efficient approval process
- Flexible invoicing options
- Expert “in-house” claims handling
- Written by a single carrier rated A+(Superior) by A.M. Best
- Single Package Policy that includes Cemetery Professional, GL, Property,Auto, Inland Marine, and Crime
For additional information on Memorialpro
Disclaimer & Limitations
- No Purchase Necessary
- Contest ends on March 24, 2022, and entry form must include required agent/broker information to be eligible.
- Open to all ICCFA attendees (do not need to be present to win).
- Brownyard Group’s Memorialpro Program employees, their relatives, etc. are not eligible to participate.
- Entrants will have the opportunity to receive information from Brownyard’s Memorialpro program.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: By March 24, 2022 one winner will be selected in a random drawing by representatives of Brownyard’s Memorialpro program from all eligible Entries received during the contest period. Brownyard will notify potential Winners at the phone number and/or email address submitted at the time of entry.
- In no event shall Brownyard Group’s Memorialpro program be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with the program; the ability or inability to take part in the program, or any claim attribution to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the program materials.