A Message from Brownyard
As the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, rest assured that Brownyard’s team is working hard to ensure we continue to provide the level of service you expect, while protecting the health of our employees.
During these unprecedented times, team members may be working remotely so that we are still able to service and accept business without interruption.
Applications for all programs are available here:
Completed Applications and loss runs can be submitted to:
Program Managers are ready to review and bind your business.
View Staff Directory
To secure coverage on New Business or Renewal and reduce stress, we are offering our newest feature: Agency-Direct Bill ACH (Automated Clearing House) Payment Option:
- The request to bind is sent to your underwriter at Brownyard. Within this request, please indicate that you are interested in this new payment method.
- Coverage is bound requesting Agency-Direct Bill Option.
- An invoice billing your client is provided to you to present to your client with binding material along with an ACH authorization form.
- The completed form along with the invoice to be paid should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate processing.
- Brownyard Group will secure payment from your insured through the ACH process and pay the agency’s commission 15 days later.
- ACH payments returned for any reason will result in a flat cancellation.
New York State Policyholder Information
Resources for Agents:
Resources by Industry:
Security / Private Investigator / Alarm Industry
- Best practices for security companies during a pandemic, how they can handle their workforce, payroll, and communication
- Keeping essential businesses safe as they stay open
- How mass notification can keep communications going through remote work
- Crisis communications guide for businesses
- What security pros can learn from coronavirus threat