By The Cover® from Brownyard Group is a specialty insurance program for Libraries.
Brownyard has designed By The Cover with the right coverage to meet the unique risks of Libraries and to protect their valuable assets. Unlike non-industry specific coverage through traditional insurance carriers, By The Cover offers specialized coverages to meet the risks that are unique to your industry.
By The Cover works exclusively through licensed insurance agents and brokers. Please complete the enclosed form with your business insurance agent’s contact information. One of our team members will contact your agent to provide a competitive quote.
Questions? Email By The Cover program manager, Domenic Antinucci.
About By The Cover
Through By The Cover, licensed insurance agents and brokers have access to unique coverage solutions specifically tailored to the Library industry through our partnership with an A+ rated carrier.
Coverage Highlights include:
- Library Property Coverage Floater for all Borrowed Material
- Flood or Backup of Sewers and Drains Coverage
- Incidental Med Malpractice Coverage
- Athletic Medical Payment Coverage
- Abuse or Molestation Coverage
- Fine Arts Coverage
- Available in California, Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas & Virginia.
- Simple application process
- Expert “in-house” claims handling
- Written with a carrier rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best rating service