Building on the expertise we gained through insuring pest control operators, Brownyard developed the Wildlife Management Program. This program is designed for the wildlife management and animal control industry, specifically firms that perform animal trapping or use other non-chemical methods to deter nuisance wildlife. The program is admitted in most states through an A.M. Best “A+” rated carrier.
As experts in pest control, Brownyard has designed the Wildlife Management Program to address the complex risks of the animal control industry. This program features General Liability, Commercial Excess & Umbrella Liability, Commercial Property & Inland Marine, Business Auto and Third Party Employee Dishonesty. The General Liability coverage features broad form occurrence, Care, Custody and Control, and limits up to $3 million aggregate and $1 million occurrence. Call 1-800-645-5820 for more information about these coverages.
- Broad Form Comprehensive General Liability Coverage
- E&O Liability – including financial loss coverage
- Exterminators Liability – Care, Custody and Control Coverage
- Lost Key Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution Coverage (optional)
- Auto Hazard Pollution Liability Coverage (optional)
- Jobsite Pollution coverage (optional)
- Pest Inspection Damage Liability Coverage (optional)
Commercial Excess & Commercial Umbrella Liability
Excess and Commercial Umbrella Liability Coverage can be tailored to meet your specific needs and exposures. In general, these products are:
- Licensed and admitted in most states.
- Available with limits up to $5,000,000 to protect against that once-in-a-lifetime judgment.
The Brownyard Business Auto product is designed especially for the pest control industry. It is:
- Available with Liability limits as low as state minimums and as high as $1,000,000 CSL.
- Written with a highly rated carrier.
- Competitively priced, with no minimum premium.
- Available in all US states and territories, except Puerto Rico.
- Admitted in all states.
Third Party Employee Dishonesty
Brownyard Group offers coverage for third party employee dishonesty, which protects against service contractor employees who perpetrate dishonest acts against their customers — which many general liability policies or standard fidelity bonds cannot do. A highly rated insurance company, as designated by A.M. Best, provides the coverage. We can also provide first party dishonesty coverage if necessary.
For our Wildlife Control General Liability clients, the Commercial Property product provides:
- Building and Business Personal Property coverage.
- Business Income and Extra Expense coverage.
- The backing of a highly rated carrier.
- Competitive premiums.
Coverage is available in most states.
The Inland Marine product is designed to offer Mobile Property and Electronic Data Processing (EDP) coverage to our General Liability clients. We write this product with a highly rated carrier and our premiums are highly competitive. Coverage is available in most states.
|PCOpro General Liability Application||Download|
|CritterPRO Liability Application for Wildlife Control Program||Download|
|Brownyard Commercial Excess & Umbrella Liability Application||Download|
|PCOpro Canine Mortality Liability Application||Download|
|PCOpro Workers' Compensation Application||Download|
|Workers' Compensation Application (ACORD 130)||Download|
|Commercial Insurance Application (ACORD 125)||Download|
|Business Auto Application (ACORD 127)||Download|
|Commerical Property Application (ACORD 140)||Download|
|Equipment Floater Application (ACORD 146)||Download|
|Electronic Data Processing Application (ACORD 148)||Download|
|Third Party Dishonesty Application||Download|
Brownyard’s Wildlife Management Program is available in all states except Louisiana.